Manchester United are now ready to submit a new “accept or we are done” £90million bid for Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho, MySportDab reports
United have tried to sign Sancho all summer but Borussia Dortmund have proved stubborn to negotiate with over the past few months.
The Bundesliga club remain confident on their £108m demand for the winger.
But According to the Mirror, Manchester United will submit a final offer of £90m for Jadon Sancho.
The Red Devils will offer £75m up front and £15m in add-ons.
The Mirror claims that Ed Woodward will tell Borussia Dortmund that there won’t be any negotiating about the fee.
Manchester United have a difficult task to sign Jadon Sancho before the October 5 deadline because the Premier League and Bundesliga seasons have already started.
Last week, United agreed Sancho’s wages and the agents’ fees earlier but Borussia Dortmund are still the only problem.
However, Borussia Dortmund’s director Sebastian Kehl said that Sancho would not be sold for cheap.
Kehl told Sport 1: ‘We agreed to show a very clear attitude. And €80m is not enough for such a quality player.
‘We owe it to the fans and the club. I don’t want to sell him. Without Jadon our team gets worse.’
#mufc will make a £90m bid for Jadon Sancho next week. The sum will be comprised of £75m up front + £15m in add-ons. Ed Woodward will inform Borussia Dortmund there will be no negotiating over the fee or structure of the deal #mulive [mirror]
— utdreport (@utdreport) September 24, 2020
Sancho has already started the new campaign im flying colours with a goal and assists in two matches so far.
In the 2019-2020 Bundesliga season, Sancho provided 20 goals and 20 assists in 44 games.
Manchester United have already identified alternative options but the 20-year-old remains their top target.
United are also in talks with Porto over a deal for left back Alex Telles.
The Reds Devils are trying to negotiate the Portuguese club £17m asking price.