Cristiano Ronaldo Confirm £350M Deal TURNDOWN! [VIDEO]
Cristiano Ronaldo have confirmed he had many offers for a possible move which he turned down including a £350M deal, MySportDab reports.
It was claimed that during the last summer window, Cristiano Ronaldo was not needed by any club as there were report of a possible exit from Manchester United.
His interview recently have seen him clear out the air as he confirms a lot of teams wanted him so badly in which he wasn’t able to complete a move.
He also said clubs like Sporting Lisbon, Napoli and so many others were amongst the teams he was offered but he never had any idea of leaving Old Trafford.
Cristiano Ronaldo also confirmed a major deal of £350 million in two season which he turned down without further talks.
Here Is What Was Said:
“I have few clubs that want me to sign and I didn’t go because I feel comfortable at Man Utd”.
“They say that they offer me this and that, and many presidents and directors speak about, they reject me”.
“It’s a complete lie, they lie”.
“It’s true, I said no. But what the press keeping say — garbage… is that nobody wants me, which is completely wrong.
“But they continue to repeat that nobody wants Cristiano”.
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently under fire by Manchester United who have already started taking action against the player.
Erik Ten Hag also informed the board that he does not want the player on the team anymore which could only mean a move will happen in January.
Watch Video Below:
“I had many offers from clubs.”
“The garbage press say that nobody wanted me is completely wrong.”
“How don’t teams want a player who scored 32 goals last year?”
Cristiano Ronaldo says he turned down a £350m offer from Saudi Arabia.
📺 Watch @PiersUncensored pic.twitter.com/eJ9lYSAsd1
— talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) November 17, 2022