Erik ten Hag has set aside five new strict rules for his new Manchester United Players, MySportDab reports.
The Dutch manager is now getting to know his squad better with training ahead of the upcoming tour.
The Red Devils being their pre-season tour of Thailand and Australia on Friday before the EPL Season starts in August.
Ten Hag has started working with his new players at the Carrington training base.
He is also starting to implement his own techniques, rules, guidelines, and methods.
The 52-year-old has now laid down rules that every Manchester United player must follow or face strict punishment.
According to The Daily Mirror, here are the new five rules.
Ten Hag 5 Strict Man United Rules
1. Any player late for team meetings or training will be dropped from the squad without exception.
2. No player is allowed to drink alcohol during a matchweek anymore.
This will mean that most Manchester United players can not take alcohol for most parts of the season due to EPL and Europa League.
3. All player must use the canteen at Carrington for their meals and no personal chef is allowed.
Ten Hag is already working on changing the food menu available as fish and vegetables are now more prominent at meal times.
Luke Shaw and some other player have shown off their private chefs before and this will now bring a change.
4. All players much check their weights every weight to ensure they keep in share during the season.
5. All player issues should be brought to Ten Hag and not anyone else at the club.
However, dressing room leaks was one of the main problems over the years for Manchester United and Ten Hag Plans to end that.
News of dressing room unhappiness got into the news many times for Manchester United last season.
According to Richard Arnold, the sources of those leaks are no longer at the club.
More to follow…