Manchester City appeal against their UEFA ban and fine began at the Court of Arbitration for Sport today Monday, MySportDab reports.
The hearing was conducted remotely due to the coronavirus pandemic and is closed to the public and media.
The hearing will take place from today Monday June 8 until Wednesday June 10 before any news can be disclosed.
According to AFP, Reeb confirmed that the hearing has begun and that the video conferencing arrangement is not posing any problems.
“The hearing has started well and the video conference is working well,” Reeb said.
Reeb added that a verdict could be announced in July, as Manchester City wait eagerly to know their fate.
When MEN Sport contacted CAS last month, Reeb said a timeframe for a verdict is impossible to predict for now.
He said: “Following the hearing, the Panel will deliberate and will start drafting the Arbitral Award containing its decision.
It is not possible to predict at this time how long this process will take.”
Other reports say Manchester City may have to wait until August to learn the verdict.
But both Manchester City and UEFA would be keen to discover the result of the appeal before next season’s Champions League competition begins.