Advertise Here
Advertise Here
FootballSports

Manchester United Cancel Training Camp In Middle East Due To Safety Concerns, World War 3 Fears

0
(0)
Manchester United have cancelled plans to hold a mid-season training camp in Qatar due to ongoing tensions in the middle east, MySportDab reports.

The Premier League Club had planned to travel to Doha when the Premier League takes its winter break early next month.
But with security advice insisting that they might become a target, the trip said to be to a sports complex in the Qatari capital has been clarified as too risky.
Manchester United are now looking at Europe with Spain the most possible destination.
“We were looking at the middle east but it won’t happen,” said Solskjaer.
“We still have five or six matches before the winter break, it’s endless, 18 matches in less than 60 days which is alww demanding, we have to energise everyone.
“One good performance and result like Norwich, they felt good about them, bad results have to be a form of motivation, we know we’re not there yet but still need to keep improving.
“There is nothing that worries me on the football pitch but there are other things that worry me more than football.”
Manchester United have travelled frequently to the middle east and still made three trips to Qatar under Alex Ferguson and David Moyes and also in Dubai over the last two years.
MySportDab understands But with Foreign and Commonwealth Office advice stating the risk of a serious threat United had no hesitation in canceling all their plans.
The Red Devils play on Wednesday night in the FA Cup third-round replay against Wolves who they face again in the league on February 1.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
Close
Close