Paris Saint-Germain Striker Kylian Mbappe is still the most valuable footballer in the world across Europe’s top five leagues, MySportDab reports.
According to a research by CIES Football Observatory, Kylian Mbappe is worth a shocking £231million in today’s transfer market despite the coronavirus crisis.
Four English players, including Marcus Rashford, Jadon Sancho Raheem Sterling, and Trent Alexander-Arnold made the new list.
Raheem Sterling is valued at £173m, Jadon Sancho is worth £159m, Alexander-Arnold has a value of £152m while Rashford makes up the top five at £136m.
However, Chelsea youngster Mason Mount is valued higher than Ballon d’Or winner and Barcelona Legend Lionel Messi.
The 21-year-old has played 41 matches already across all competitions for Chelsea this season, scoring six goals and providing five assists.
The England youngster’s is valued at £91m, which is higher than Lionel Messi’s latest value.
Argentine star Messi is now valued at £89m, maybe because he will become 33-year-old this June.
WORLD’S MOST VALUABLE FOOTBALLERS
1) Kylian Mbappe (PSG £231m)
2) Raheem Sterling (Manchester City £173m)
3) Jadon Sancho (BVB £159m)
4) Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool £152m)
5) Marcus Rashford (Man Utd £136m)
6) Mohamed Salah (Liverpool £129m)
7) Sadio Mane (Liverpool £124m)
8) Antoine Griezmann (Barca £121m)
9) Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich £119m)
10) Harry Kane (Spurs £106m)